Our clinics in Sherborne and Fordingbridge are OPEN FOR TREATMENTS BY APPOINTMENT, with just one client bubble at a time, and working with full COVID-safe protocols and PPE in place.
Following changes to Government coronavirus regulation on 2nd December 2021, we are continuing our rules on safety, as we have maintained throughout this pandemic, in line with other healthcare providers; along with the now legal requirement to wear a face covering in retail settings.
You are required to wear a face covering on entering our premises and must keep it on until you leave. This protects not only our staff but also clients who may be clinically vulnerable or concerned at this time.
SO PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP EACH OTHER SAFE BY:
- Only attending by pre-arranged appointment
- Arriving at your appointment time, not earlier
- Wearing a face covering at all times
- If you have a medical exemption, this must be discussed with us at the time of booking your appointment
- Observing hand hygiene with the sanitiser provided
- Allowing us to check your temperature on arrival
- Waiting outside if requested to manage social distancing