Our clinics in Sherborne and Fordingbridge are OPEN FOR TREATMENTS BY APPOINTMENT, with just one client bubble at a time, and working with full covid-safe protocols and PPE in place.
Following changes to national coronavirus regulation on 19th July 2021, we have decided to continue our rules on safety, in line with other healthcare settings. This protects not only our staff but also clients who may be clinically vulnerable or concerned at this time.
So please help us to help you by:
- Only attending by pre-arranged appointment
- Arriving at your appointment time, not earlier
- Wearing a face covering (unless medically exempt)
- Observing hand hygiene with the sanitiser provided
- Allowing us to check your temperature on arrival
Important note: For the continued safety of our clients and staff, we politely reserve the right to refuse to treat clients who are unwell, have a higher than normal temperature or who refuse to wear a mask if they are not medically exempt.